Paragon Kit Vol. 6
Unit price / per
Introducing the 6th installment of the Paragon Kit Series by Mick Schultz.
Vol. 6 lives completely in its own space. Especially in world where producer kits drop daily and are often curated by grouping popular sounds to repackage and sell to other producers. This kit was made from scratch, meaning all the sounds were recorded, processed, layered, and resampled until an inspiring and unique result was achieved.
This collection knows no boundaries. It's time to break the rules and be different. Welcome to the world of Paragon.
- Over 420 NEW unheard of handcrafted sounds by Mick Schultz in WAV format.
- Organized and labeled 808’s, Claps, Kicks, Snares, High Hats, Open Hats, Crashes, Percussion, Drum & Percussion Loops, and Vocals. *Key and tempo listed where necessary.*
- All sounds were mastered to ensure easy drop and create when producing to speed up workflow. **If you don’t care about speed then at least the sounds will not blow your speakers due to inconsistent mastering :).
- Compatible with ALL DAWS [Logic, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Ableton, Reason, anything that takes a WAV file..]
- Processed through analog gear such as Neve, CL1B, Chandler, Manley API, Slate Dragon and recorded with various microphones such as Sony C800 and Wunder CM7 for the highest quality audio. Lofi mics such as the Wasaphone & Copperphone used for character.
- All sounds are completely ROYALTY FREE (even the loops! but collaboration is always welcome)
- Made by hand in Los Angeles.