Mick Schultz Feat. Ash Leone - Don't Look Down - Part 1 (Sample Pack)
Don’t Look Down (Part 1) consists of 10 original compositions produced by multi-platinum producer Mick Schultz featuring artist/songwriter Ash Leone.
Each composition was recorded and mixed using various high end analog and vintage gear at Mick’s studio in LA. Extreme attention to detail was given to the tiniest details to allow endless possibilities for sampling and flipping.
Including stems this pack has over 150 individual files for the ultimate flexibility in sampling and finding inspiration. With each sample ranging between 2-3 minutes each there are countless musical moments to pull from and build off of.
All compositions are BPM and key labeled. Unmastered stems are available in 24bit/44.1 WAV. This pack is not royalty free and must be cleared for commercial use.
Master Clearance Guaranteed.
- Hardware: Neve 1073, API 3124, John Hardy M1, Avalon 737, CL1b, Stereo Distressors, Zulu, Tascam Portastudio 414 Cassette, Silverbullet MKII
- Mics: Sony C800g, Wunder CM7, Shure SM7b, MD 421, Stereo AKG 414s, Neumann KM 184, iPhone 13 Pro
- Guitars: Fender Strat, Cordoba Esteso Nylon Guitar, David Newton Dread, Taylor 615ce Acoustic, Fender Jazz Bass
- Synths: Moog One, Moog Voyager, Prophet 10, Juno 60, Sequential OB6, Mellotron 4000d, UDO Super 6
- Pedals: Chase Bliss (Thermae, Gen Loss MKII, Habit, Mood), Microcosm, Shallow Water, GameChanger Spring Verb, Strymon (Riverside, Big Sky, Deco) & More